How to Open the Microsoft Teams Whiteboard
- On the Meeting status screen, click on the meeting chat.
- Then click on the Whiteboard tab.
- Feel free to use the pens to write down your ideas.
- Alternatively, you can also click on Open Share Tray.
- Then select the whiteboard icon located in the lower right corner of the screen
You’ll then be asked if you want to present or collaborate
- If you select the Present whiteboard option, only you can edit the whiteboard. But you can change these settings later and allow other participants to edit the whiteboard as well.
- If you select the Collaborate option, all the attendees will be able to edit it.
The toolbar and pens are available across the top of the screen. You can select one of the pens and start writing on the canvas with your mouse. Or you can click on the Text box and type your ideas on the whiteboard using your keyboard. You can then use the pens to underline your text.